Voting is open for European Athlete of the Month: March 2018
The voting closes at 12:00 CET on Saturday 6 April. You can cast your vote on Twitter by retweeting the graphic of the athlete for whom you wish to vote for or by liking or sharing the corresponding graphic on Facebook. You can also vote for more than one athlete. Please note: only likes and retweets cast on the main image will be counted.
The votes across Twitter and Facebook are combined in order to determine who will be named male and female European Athlete of the Month.
Five male and five female athletes are nominated purely based on their performances in the previous month.
- Renaud Lavillenie - FRA, Pole Vault
- Danil Lysenko - RUS, High Jump
- Kevin Mayer - Fra, Hepthatlon
- Andrew Pozzi - GBR, 60m Hurdles
- Johannes Vetter - GER, Javelin Throw
- Katarina Johnson-Thompson - GBR, Penthatlon
- Mariya Lasitskene - RUS, High Jump
- Anita Marton - HUN, Shot Put
- Sandra Perkovic - CRO, Discus Throw
- Ivana Spanovic - SRB, Long Jump